Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Do I need to ask...

... But is it wrong for me not to invite Dr. Hoffman? I'm happy to let him know we are meeting, if the group feels like we should. But it hadn't even crossed my mind before today! Is that bad? Should we invite him?

Second: Can I get a count of who among you will be needing a hotel room?

Thirdly: I know we traveled before the days of digital cameras (for many of us), but I would like to do a slide show of pictures for us all to enjoy. It seems easier than lugging a photo album to show over and over again. What I'm hoping for is:
  • scanned copies of your favorite pictures from Cambridge, captions included;
  • milestone pictures of you over the last ten years;
  • and songs that remind you of Cambridge (if you have the mp3 send it, otherwise titles will do)
Fourthly(?): I really would love to have Erica's video! or any other token of memorabilia you might want to share again.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

HAHAHHA! I didn't think of him either. Bless 'em.

I haven't scanned any pics from my trip, but I will try to go through see if I have any that everyone else doesn't have. (Remember the poor souls who had to take like 15 pics of us just standing in front of Big Ben. And this one, "I want a copy when we get back!")

Also, since I am a Clevelander, I won't need a room. And any time, any where! I am ready to party Cambridge style!

The Caskey's said...

Ahhh....Erica's Video. It only took 10 years. But i will have something there!

mKla said...

Dr. Tilley apologized to me once for selecting our leader; that made me feel better!

The best part about us scanning in some of our pictures for this is... we finally will get copies of some of these! Once I make a slide show it'll be easy peasy to run off copies...